The teaching about implants is available in different ways:
1. General information is given to students and postgraduate students and this teaching refers to implantology in general, bony physiology and biomechanics as well as to immediate loading procedures.
2. In seminars lasting between 2 and 6 days new implantologists are trained. Experienced implantologists, who are changing to the new technology get a special training, because this group has to learn mainly about differences in the treatment approach.
3. Implantologists who have received training in basal implantology can receive support for while they treat their own cases in the office.
4. Seminars in the dental offices are avaialble on request. In this case the patients are treated directly in the office of the trained treatment provider under my supervision.
5. Publications and teaching DVD`s are issued continuously in various languages and journals. The main journal which issues most articles on basal implantology is published in the internet:
Information about the nearest courses you can get on the web site: http://www.boi.ch